Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What, what?

My Favorite Quotes:

"Get to work jackasses!"
-Will (My art teacher. She's silly :])

"We must cultivate our garden"
-Candide

"The problem with resisting temptation is that you might not get another chance."
-Edwin Chapin

"...there is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
-The Picture of Dorian Gray

"It is only the shallow people who do not judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is what is visable, not invisable."
-The Picture of Dorian Gray

"To define is to limit."
-The Picture of Dorian Gray

"Vous au moins, vois ne risquez pas d'être un légume, puisque même un artichaut a du cœur."
-Amélie

My Favorite Artist:
Carrie Ann Baade. Check her out. Really.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My girl Feist :) <3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It is only the shallow people who do not judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is what is visable, not invisable."
-The Picture of Dorian Gray

I like that quote a lot! Sheesh. I hate this bull crap about everyone being beautiful if you ignore how they look and just learn about their personality. FALSE. I did a freewrite essay for school about what the meaning of beauty is using my own life experience and I concluded that the people you learn to love will give off a radiant beauty and the more you love them the more you love how they look. This media beauty stuff is all relative depending on culture, age, era, ect so I say it's false. Sorry for the long post! haha.

Anyways, I like the Feist video. We are the only people that do the blog thing, you know? Let's go force other people to join our fun, shall we?